THE SAINT JAMES WAY - Camino de Santiago de Compostela 2018 / Camino Frances
From Saint Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela
The Camino Frances begins in earnest at Puente-la-Reina. At Estella, Logroño, Santo-Domingo or Castrogeriz, you will see monuments, towers, churches, fountains and statues which venerate St James. Then it is at Compostela, this timeless city with its wonderful treasures (the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela is one of the oldest in Spain), where your long walk will come to its conclusion.
Getting thereRailway station and bus stations at Logroño and Burgos.
Level of difficulty
The price includes: - Half-board accommodation,
- Transport of luggage
- A Travel information pack with a guide book (1 set of documents for 1 to 2 people)
The price DOES NOT includes : - insurance,
- drinks and personal expenses,
- packed lunches,
- transport from your home to the starting point,
- transport back home from the finishing point, shuttles or taxis to get back to your vehicle,
- special transport for shortening certain stages of your walking tour
- parking fees.
- booking fees (15 € per person)
- the extra charge for postage outside France (15 € per booking)
Mont Saint Michel 2019 Pilgrims' routes along the tracks leading to Mont Saint-MichelFrom Coutances and its renowned 13th century cathedral to Mont St Michel, one of the wonders of the west, this route alternates between villages, well-wooded farmland, coastal paths and fishing... Booking