THE SAINT JAMES WAY - Camino de Santiago de Compostela 2018 / Le Puy Way
From Le Puy en Velay to St Jean Pied de Port
For centuries, these long-distance footpaths have been used by pilgrims and walkers. Following these tracks steeped in history and visiting so many different places, you will be entranced by the richness and variety of the areas you pass through. This long-distance footpath is probably the most ancient of its kind. It follows the route of the "Via Agrippa" marked out by the Romans between Lyon and Toulouse. You will be able to choose the section you wish to walk anywhere between Le Puy and Santiago de Compostela.
Getting thereRailway station (Gare SNCF) at Figeac and at Cahors.
Level of difficulty
The price includes: - Half board accommodation
- The tourist tax (‘taxe de séjour')
- The carriage of luggage
- The ‘topo-guide'guidebook (one guidebook for 1-2 people);
The price DOES NOT includes : - Drinks and personal spending
- The cost of getting from your home to the starting point, or getting home again after the holiday
- The midday picnic
- Any taxis or shuttles taking you back to your car; any extra transport for shortening sections of the walk or any parking fees.
- Booking fees (15 € per person)
- The extra charge for postage outside France (15 €)
Mont Saint Michel 2019 Pilgrims' routes along the tracks leading to Mont Saint-MichelFrom Coutances and its renowned 13th century cathedral to Mont St Michel, one of the wonders of the west, this route alternates between villages, well-wooded farmland, coastal paths and fishing... Booking