Your travel plans.... You can contact us if you have special wishes (00 33 4 71 74 47 40) and ask for Pierre , Alexiane or Guillaume. or by email to...
THE SAINT JAMES WAY - Camino de Santiago de Compostela 2018 / Le Puy Way
From Le Puy en Velay to St Jean Pied de Port
For centuries, these long-distance footpaths have been used by pilgrims and walkers. Following these tracks steeped in history and visiting so many different places, you will be entranced by the richness and variety of the areas you pass through. This long-distance footpath is probably the most ancient of its kind. It follows the route of the "Via Agrippa" marked out by the Romans between Lyon and Toulouse. You will be able to choose the section you wish to walk anywhere between Le Puy and Santiago de Compostela.
CommentsIt is possible to arrange to do several sections of the pilgrims' way.
Comments1 and 2 ** hotels and guest houses.
Getting thereRailway stations (Gare SNCF) at Cahors and at Agen
There is a bus service between Lectoure and Agen or Auch
From 50 – 150 metres of uphill each day.
Level of difficulty
The price includes: - Half board
- The carriage of luggage
- A guidebook (one guidebook for 1-2 people)
- The tourist tax (‘taxe de séjour')
The price DOES NOT includes : - The midday picnic
- Insurance, drinks; personal spending
- The cost of getting from your home to the starting point, or getting home again after the holiday
- Any taxis or shuttles taking you back to your car; any extra transport for shortening sections of the walk
- Parking fees.
- Booking fees (15 € per person)
- The extra charge for postage outside France (15 €)
Mont Saint Michel 2018 Pilgrims' routes along the tracks leading to Mont Saint-MichelFrom Coutances and its renowned 13th century cathedral to Mont St Michel, one of the wonders of the west, this route alternates between villages, well-wooded farmland, coastal paths and fishing... Booking