THE SAINT JAMES WAY - Camino de Santiago de Compostela 2018 / Camino Frances
From Saint Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela
The Camino Frances begins in earnest at Puente-la-Reina. At Estella, Logroño, Santo-Domingo or Castrogeriz, you will see monuments, towers, churches, fountains and statues which venerate St James. Then it is at Compostela, this timeless city with its wonderful treasures (the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela is one of the oldest in Spain), where your long walk will come to its conclusion.
CommentsNot available from the 1st to the 15th of July (Feria in Pamplona)
Comments1* and 2** and 3*** hotels
Getting thereRailway station at St Jean Pied de Port and at Logroño. There is also a bus station at Logroño.
Level of difficulty
The price includes: - half board accommodation
- the carriage of luggage
- a guidebook (one guidebook for 1-2 people)
The price DOES NOT includes : - packed lunch/ midday picnic
- insurance, drinks; personal spending
- the cost of getting from your home to the starting point, or getting home again after the holiday
- any taxis or shuttles taking you back to your car; any extra transport for shortening sections of the walk
- parking fees.
- booking fees (15 € per person)
- the extra charge for postage outside France (15 € per booking)
THE SAINT JAMES WAY - Camino de Santiago de Compostela 2018 / Camino del Norte From Hendaye to Santiago de CompostelaWith the land on one side and the sea on the other, the Camino del Norte takes you all the way to Santiago de Compostela. Your constant companion on this is the Atlantic Ocean. You set off among... Booking