Your travel plans.... You can contact us if you have special wishes (00 33 4 71 74 47 40) and ask for Pierre , Alexiane or Guillaume. or by email to...
THE SAINT JAMES WAY - Camino de Santiago de Compostela 2018 / Camino Frances
From Saint Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela
The Camino Frances begins in earnest at Puente-la-Reina. At Estella, Logroño, Santo-Domingo or Castrogeriz, you will see monuments, towers, churches, fountains and statues which venerate St James. Then it is at Compostela, this timeless city with its wonderful treasures (the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela is one of the oldest in Spain), where your long walk will come to its conclusion.
Getting thereRailway station and bus stations at Logroño and Burgos.
Level of difficulty
The price includes: - Half-board accommodation,
- Transport of luggage
- A Travel information pack with a guide book (1 set of documents for 1 to 2 people)
The price DOES NOT includes : - insurance,
- drinks and personal expenses,
- packed lunches,
- transport from your home to the starting point,
- transport back home from the finishing point, shuttles or taxis to get back to your vehicle,
- special transport for shortening certain stages of your walking tour
- parking fees.
- booking fees (15 € per person)
- the extra charge for postage outside France (15 € per booking)
THE SAINT JAMES WAY - Camino de Santiago de Compostela 2018 / By bicycle From Le Puy en Velay to Santiago by bicycleFor hundreds of years, these tracks have been used by pilgrims and walkers. Following these footpaths which are steeped in history and visit so many different places, you will be captivated by both... Booking