THE SAINT JAMES WAY - Camino de Santiago de Compostela 2018 / Camino Frances
From Saint Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela
The Camino Frances begins in earnest at Puente-la-Reina. At Estella, Logroño, Santo-Domingo or Castrogeriz, you will see monuments, towers, churches, fountains and statues which venerate St James. Then it is at Compostela, this timeless city with its wonderful treasures (the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela is one of the oldest in Spain), where your long walk will come to its conclusion.
CommentsIt is possible to continue the walking tour to Cape Finisterre. It is also possible to divide this section into two and do each part separately. Please contact us if you are interested.
Comments1* and 2** and 3*** hotels
Getting thereTrain and stations in Leon and in Santiago. Airports.
Level of difficulty
The price includes: - half board accommodation
- the carriage of luggage
- a guidebook (one guidebook for 1-2 people)
The price DOES NOT includes : - packed lunch/ midday meal
- insurance, drinks; personal spending
- the cost of getting from your home to the starting point, or getting home again after the holiday
- any taxis or shuttles taking you back to your car; any extra transport for shortening sections of the walk
- parking fees.
- booking fees (15 € per person)
- the extra charge for postage outside France (15 € per booking)
THE SAINT JAMES WAY - Camino de Santiago de Compostela 2018 / Le Puy Way From Le Puy en Velay to St Jean Pied de PortFor centuries, these long-distance footpaths have been used by pilgrims and walkers. Following these tracks steeped in history and visiting so many different places, you will be entranced by the... Booking