Your travel plans.... You can contact us if you have special wishes (00 33 4 71 74 47 40) and ask for Pierre , Alexiane or Guillaume. or by email to...
THE SAINT JAMES WAY - Camino de Santiago de Compostela 2018 / Camino Frances
From Saint Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela
The Camino Frances begins in earnest at Puente-la-Reina. At Estella, Logroño, Santo-Domingo or Castrogeriz, you will see monuments, towers, churches, fountains and statues which venerate St James. Then it is at Compostela, this timeless city with its wonderful treasures (the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela is one of the oldest in Spain), where your long walk will come to its conclusion.
Getting thereRailway stations and bus stations at Burgos and at Léon..
Level of difficulty
The price includes: - half board accommodation
- the carriage of luggage
- transportation on Day 2 between Burgos and Tardajos
- a guidebook (one guidebook for 1-2 people)
The price DOES NOT includes : - packed lunch/ midday meals
- evening meal and overnight stay in León
- insurance, drinks; personal spending
- the cost of getting from your home to the starting point, or getting home again after the holiday
- any taxis or shuttles taking you back to your car; any extra transport for shortening sections of the walk
- booking fees (15 € per person)
- the extra charge for postage outside France (15 € per booking)
ALSACE Vineyards, Villages and Medieval CastlesFrom the medieval village of Turckheim (where you can meet the last night watchman/town crier in France) to the pretty old town of Obernai, you can see a succession of villages: Niedermorschwihr,... Booking