Starting from the "center of the world" (undoubtly the Perpignan railway station), just follow the trail of Catalan artists where the "Côte Vermeille" take the aspect of a painting from a "fantasmagorical" palette.
It is no wonder that these magical, sunny, mediterranean spots, attracted some of the greatest artists such as Dali, Miro, Pixtot, Picasso, Matisse, and so many more…
Our route goes through the Alberes range and its famous signal towers (from the XIVth century) and then it follows
the Pyrenees down to where they reach the sea.
The stopovers are in comfortable and welcoming hotels, allowing us to enjoy even more this wonderful coast.
Let yourself choose between "mar I munt" on the trails that we have seen grow.
CommentsThis walk is not possible from June 24 to August 31.
Comments2** and 3*** hotels.
Daily meals provided (no choice "à la carte").
Getting thereCollioure train station.
CAR from Narbonne – follow the Motorway A9 (direction Barcelona), take the Le Boulou exit, then direction Argelès-sur-mer (on the D 618) then direction Collioure ; Michelin
GradientThere are two options for 4 days : easy or intensive.
> Intensive : 400 to 700 m positive height difference and 5 to 7 hours constant walking.
> Easy : 350 to 550 m positive height difference and 4 to 5 hours constant walking.
Warning : this is a self-guided circuit. You are supposed to be able to use compass and read maps. Be aware of your health conditions and scheduled timing on every walking day.
Level of difficulty
The price includes: - organisation fee
- half board accomodation (based on 2 pax per room)
- luggage transportation and transfert on day 7 from Cadaques to Collioure
- the Documentation containing maps and a road book describing the walk, with a list of the stopovers and places to buy food.
The price DOES NOT includes : - picnics
- drinks bought during or out of mealtimes
- transport from your home to meeting points
- optional visits such as Casa-museu Dali at Port Lligat, Dali's Theatre-museum at Figueres..
- everything non mentioned in "prices include"
- booking fees (15 € per person)
- extra charge for postage outside France (15 €)
Mont Saint Michel 2019 Pilgrims' routes along the tracks leading to Mont Saint-MichelFrom Coutances and its renowned 13th century cathedral to Mont St Michel, one of the wonders of the west, this route alternates between villages, well-wooded farmland, coastal paths and fishing... Booking