Pilgrims' routes along the tracks leading to Mont Saint-Michel
From Coutances and its renowned 13th century cathedral to Mont St Michel, one of the wonders of the west, this route alternates between villages, well-wooded farmland, coastal paths and fishing ports. The walking is not arduous and evenings are spent in comfortable, agreeable surroundings. The holiday culminates in a guided crossing to the Mont St Michel, where you will pass the evening, encircled by a sublime bay, between Normandy and Brittany!
Getting thereRailway station (Gare SNCF) at Coutances and Pontorson
Level of difficulty
The price includes: - Half board accommodation (except for the first evening where dinner is not included).
- The carriage of luggage
- A guidebook (one guidebook for 1-4 people)
- The guided crossing of the bay (going there only)
The price DOES NOT includes : - Insurance, drinks; personal spending
- The cost of getting from your home to the starting point, or getting home again after the holiday
- Dinner on the first evening
- The boat crossing to the Iles Chausey (cost about 22 € per person)
- The optional extra night on the Mont St Michel
- Booking fees (15 € per person)
- The extra charge for postage outside France (15 €)
THE WAY OF URBAIN V : FROM AUBRAC TO THE CITY OF THE POPES From Nasbinals to AvignonOn this long-distance footpath from Lozère to Vaucluse passing also through the department of Gard, you will be following in the footsteps of – and seeing some of the great works accomplished by... Booking