As the Alps rise up from the Mediterranean Sea along one of the most famous coastlines in the world, they give birth to a very special and luminous land where nature offers an incomparable variety of scenery and atmosphere for your pleasure but also for adventure… These are the Azure Alps. The trip combines mountain meadows and forests, the majesty of treetops, picturesque perched villages, with the added bonus of a mirror of blue stretched out at your feet. This is the privilege of the Azure Alps.
Single bedroom: Supplement for single bedroom - Single participant: Supplement for Single Participant -
ProgrammeDay 1 : Arrival in Menton, a famous seaside resort. Overnight stay and dinner in hotel.
Day 2 : From Menton to Sainte-Agnès. High mountains rise up just behind Menton. Dinner and Overnight stay in a small inn looking out on to the bay of Menton. 4 1/2 to 5 hours' walk
Day 3 : The top of the Mont Baudon (1,266 m). This summit will afford you an extraordinary 360° view of the mountains and the sea. Dinner and Overnight stay in the same inn in Ste-Agnès. 4 1/2 to 5 hours' walk
Day 4 : Through an original combination of Mediterranean scents and Alpine flora, scrubland and pine forests.Dinner and Overnight stay in a hotel in Menton. 4 1/2 to 5 hours' walk
Day 5 : Incredible views on the way today: nature and the skyscrapers of Monte Carlo. 4 1/2 to 5 hours' walk
Day 6 : A marked path will guide you along the wild coastline of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. 4 1/2 to 5 hours' walk
Day 7 : The tour ends just after breakfast. We suggest that you take your time to visit Nice .
CommentsWalk possible all year long, except in July and August and during the Grand Prix de Monaco ( 24th to 27th of May) , W.E of Eastern and year end of holidays
We can manage in B&B
CommentsYou will stay in a double room in a hotel for 6 nights, moving on to a new hotel almost every day. Please look at the travel sheet attached to the file.
No reservation betwen 26/05 and 29/05 !!!!
Getting thereBy plane: Nice Cote d'Azur International Airport, 15 minutes from the city centre. There are many flights on both regular and low cost lines. There is a shuttle service to the train and bus stations and to reach Menton. www.nice.aeroport.fr
By car from Nice: A8 direction Italie – Exit Menton. It takes 30 min from Nice. www.mappy.com
By train: Ligne Nice/Vintimille. SNCF: 36 35 www.ter-sncf.com/paca
Level of difficulty
The price includes: - 5 nights in hotel in a double room and in B&B.
- Dinners of day 2 and day 4.
- The carrying of your baggage as set out in the holiday specification.
- A guidebook and 1 map to ensure that you can follow the planned walks (one information pack of this type to be shared by two people).
- French accommodation tax (‘taxes de séjour‘).
The price DOES NOT includes : - Transport to Menton and return travel from Nice.
- Picnics or packed lunches.
- Dinner on day 1, day 3 and day 5.
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- Train between Monaco and Beaulieu/Mer (4,50 €/person, 2015 price).
- The extra payment for a single bedroom, if single rooms are available (170 €).
- Additional information pack (30 € net price)
- The optional insurance against cancellation and repatriation, which we can arrange.
- Booking fees ( 15 € per person )
- Cost for sending the documents abroad ( 15 € per booking )
Mont Saint Michel 2019 Pilgrims' routes along the tracks leading to Mont Saint-MichelFrom Coutances and its renowned 13th century cathedral to Mont St Michel, one of the wonders of the west, this route alternates between villages, well-wooded farmland, coastal paths and fishing... Booking