Pilgrims' routes along the tracks leading to Mont Saint-Michel
From Coutances and its renowned 13th century cathedral to Mont St Michel, one of the wonders of the west, this route alternates between villages, well-wooded farmland, coastal paths and fishing ports. The walking is not arduous and evenings are spent in comfortable, agreeable surroundings. The holiday culminates in a guided crossing to the Mont St Michel, where you will pass the evening, encircled by a sublime bay, between Normandy and Brittany!
Getting thereRailway station (Gare SNCF) at Coutances and Pontorson
Level of difficulty
The price includes: - Half board accommodation (except for the first evening where dinner is not included).
- The carriage of luggage
- A guidebook (one guidebook for 1-4 people)
- The guided crossing of the bay (going there only)
The price DOES NOT includes : - Insurance, drinks; personal spending
- The cost of getting from your home to the starting point, or getting home again after the holiday
- Dinner on the first evening
- The boat crossing to the Iles Chausey (cost about 22 € per person)
- The optional extra night on the Mont St Michel
- Booking fees (15 € per person)
- The extra charge for postage outside France (15 €)
The Way of St Guilhem le Désert 2018 From the high plateaux of Aubrac right down to the scented scrubland of Languedoc, the ancient track leading to Saint Guilhem le Désert has for many years been an attractive prospect for a... Booking