Your travel plans.... You can contact us if you have special wishes (00 33 4 71 74 47 40) and ask for Pierre , Alexiane or Guillaume. or by email to...
Mont Saint Michel 2018
Pilgrims' routes along the tracks leading to Mont Saint-Michel
From Coutances and its renowned 13th century cathedral to Mont St Michel, one of the wonders of the west, this route alternates between villages, well-wooded farmland, coastal paths and fishing ports. The walking is not arduous and evenings are spent in comfortable, agreeable surroundings. The holiday culminates in a guided crossing to the Mont St Michel, where you will pass the evening, encircled by a sublime bay, between Normandy and Brittany!
Getting thereRailway station (Gare SNCF) at Coutances and Pontorson
Level of difficulty
The price includes: - Half board accommodation (except for the first evening where dinner is not included).
- The carriage of luggage
- A guidebook (one guidebook for 1-4 people)
- The guided crossing of the bay (going there only)
The price DOES NOT includes : - Insurance, drinks; personal spending
- The cost of getting from your home to the starting point, or getting home again after the holiday
- Dinner on the first evening
- The boat crossing to the Iles Chausey (cost about 22 € per person)
- The optional extra night on the Mont St Michel
- Booking fees (15 € per person)
- The extra charge for postage outside France (15 €)
THE SAINT JAMES WAY - Camino de Santiago de Compostela 2018 / The Portuguese Way Camino Central From Ponte de Lima to SantiagoLess well-known than the French Way of Saint James, the Portuguese Way (Via Lusitana) is no less rich in the history and traditions of pilgrimage. The Portuguese Way offers an alternative full of... Booking