The climate will vary depending on where you are taking
your walking holiday. In the desert temperatures are often high
during the day and may indeed be very hot. On the other hand,
night-time temperatures are often cool or even cold. In other
holiday destinations with a wet climate, such as Iceland, the
weather during your holiday may be very wet. For these reasons it
is very important that you study the advice we give on weather,
clothing and equipment, and make sure that you have the correct
clothing and equipment for your holiday.
* Be careful during thunderstorms: do not shelter under a
* Never light fires in dry weather
* If you are doubtful about the weather (especially in mountain
areas) get advice from your hotel-keeper.
* Make sure you have with you the taxi telephone numbers given
in your holiday leaflet. You may need to use them in the middle of
a day’s walk.
* Also keep with you your contract number, the insurance phone
number and the telephone number of LA PELERINE.
* If you are going to be sleeping in the desert, make sure you
have a very warm duvet.
* Carry your rain-cape, waterproof or wind-proof coat in the
bottom of your rucksack, even if the weather is fine when you set
Mont Saint Michel 2019 Pilgrims' routes along the tracks leading to Mont Saint-MichelFrom Coutances and its renowned 13th century cathedral to Mont St Michel, one of the wonders of the west, this route alternates between villages, well-wooded farmland, coastal paths and fishing... Booking